This Heat Exchanger Excel Workbook provides well-organized technical data in the form of spreadsheet calculations, tables, charts, and diagrams, indispensable for anyone involved in the design, selection, operation, maintenance, or inspection of heat exchangers.
This Excel workbook presents formulae and data for:
- Physical properties of the most common fluids used in heat exchangers in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Refining, and Chemical processes
- Heat transfer coefficients "U" and "α."
- Pressure losses in shell and tube heat exchangers (tube + shell sides)
- Useful shell and tube geometrical calculations
- Geometrical data of shell and tube heat exchangers according to DIN 28184 & 28191 and TEMA Standards
- Guidelines for the selection of shell and tube heat exchangers
- Thermal conductivity of the most common material for the construction of shell and tube heat exchangers
- Valuable heat exchanger charts, figures, and diagrams Numerous conversion tables
- And much more...
- We assume that Microsoft Excel is installed on your computer and that you have basic knowledge of using Excel.
- This Excel workbook includes Visual Basic for Application function subroutines. Macros must be enabled for them to work.
This Heat Exchanger Excel Workbook is provided by WR Training "as is," and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed. In no event shall the Copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data, or profits, or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this Excel Workbook, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Design and analyze the performance of your heat exchanger professionally with this valuable Excel Workbook
- Select the appropriate shell and tube heat exchanger for your application
- Get access to valuable shell and tube heat exchanger design tables according to DIN 21184 - 21191 and TEMA std to properly design shell and tube heat exchangers
- Get access to useful charts and diagrams to solve daily heat exchanger problems