WR Training is proud to announce to you the release of our new technical folder: The most complete guide of its kind. We decided to call it:
THE CHEMICAL ENGINEER’S REFERENCE FOLDER
This unique folder provides well-organized technical data in the form of comprehensive tables, charts, and diagrams.
More than 90 tables, 120 charts, and 70 diagrams are ESSENTIAL to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and Chemical Industries.
The preparation of this folder was a joint effort of WR training engineers who compiled data, charts, and diagrams for which they were especially qualified and possessed valuable experience.
So with no further ado, check out the table of content and the folder presentation video, then make an informed decision.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS FOLDER :
These comprehensive charts and diagrams cover many important engineering fields :
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PURE SUBSTANCES
- VAPOR PRESSURE
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF WATER AND STEAM
- SPECIFIC HEAT
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
- DENSITY OF LIQUIDS
- BEHAVIOUR OF GASES AND COMPRESSION
- LIQUID–VAPOR EQUILIBRIUM
- FLUID DYNAMICS
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- HEAT TRANSFER AND HEAT EXCHANGERS
- PROPERTIES RELATIVE TO THE PETROLEUM CUTS
- DISTILLATION, ABSORPTION, AND STRIPPING
- CONVERSION TABLES
WHO IS THIS TECHNICAL FOLDER FOR?
This folder, as the name suggests, was prepared mainly for two groups of readers:
- Petroleum and chemical engineering students
- Chemical engineers whose major interest is gas and petroleum production, refining and processing operations