WR Training is proud to announce you the release of our new technical folder : The most complete guide of it’s kind. We decided to call it :
THE CHEMICAL ENGINEER’S REFERENCE FOLDER
This unique folder provides well-organized technical data in form of comprehensive tables, charts and diagrams.
More than 90
charts and 70
diagrams which are ESSENTIAL
to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Chemical Industries.
The preparation of this folder was a joint effort of WR training engineers who compiled data, charts and diagrams for which they were especially qualified and possess valuable experience.
So with no further ado, check out the table of content and the folder presentation video then make an informed decision.WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS FOLDER :
These comprehensive charts and diagrams cover many important engineering fields :
WHO THIS TECHNICAL FOLDER IS FOR ?
- - PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PURE SUBSTANCES
- - VAPOR PRESSURE
- - PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF WATER AND STEAM
- - SPECIFIC HEAT
- - ENTHALPY
- - VISCOSITY
- - THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY
- - DENSITY OF LIQUIDS
- - BEHAVIOUR OF GASES AND COMPRESSION
- - LIQUID – VAPOR EQUILIBRIUM
- - COMBUSTION
- - FLUID DYNAMICS
- - CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- - HEAT TRANSFER AND HEAT EXCHANGERS
- - COMPRESSORS
- - PROPERTIES RELATIVE TO THE PETROLEUM CUTS
- - DISTILLATION, ABSORPTION AND STRIPPING
- - SAFETY
- - CONVERSION TABLES
This folder as the name suggests, was prepared mainly for two groups of readers :
- - Petroleum and chemical engineering students
- - Chemical engineers whose major interest is gas and petroleum production, refining and processing operations