This petrochemical training course is designed to give you an insight into the chemical processes, plant operations, and economics of a steam cracker plant.
The training course examines the intricacies of a petrochemical steam cracker plant and breaks them down into core building blocks whose concepts will be explained in clear easy to understand language.
So whether you are an operator, an engineer, a newly hired or support personnel working in a petrochemical plant, or simply looking for a better understanding of this stimulating field, you’ve come to the right place.
The course is organized into six sections :
- Petrochemical Activities Overview
- What You Need To Know About Organic Chemistry
- About Steam Cracker Plants
- The Steam-Cracking Process
- Selective Hydrogenation
- A Typical Steam Cracker Process
The course also contains notes that you can download and where you find the most important things to remember.
It’s like Cliff Notes for books but steam-cracking. Everything you need to know about process schemes, layouts, feedstock characteristics and properties, products, economics, and much more...
- Comprehend the basic differences between petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Understand the basics of the steam cracker process
- Identify the basics of the different building blocks of petrochemicals
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the course curriculum, and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.
Hope to see you there!
Spread the wings of your knowledge