Centrifugal pumps of various designs and applications are encountered nowadays throughout refining, petrochemical, and process industries, as well as in power generation and environmental engineering.
This course is designed to give you a complete understanding of the construction details and the functioning of centrifugal pumps. This understanding is a prerequisite for the successful operation of the plant and piping system.
The course includes extensive graphics, 3D animations, and cut sections to give you practical virtual exposure to centrifugal pumps.
The objective of this course is threefold :
- Break down for you all the centrifugal pump operating principles into easily digestible concepts like cavitation, performance curves, head, etc
- Illustrate through 3D animations and cut-sections the main pump mechanical components like impellers, shafts, bearings, packing, mechanical seals, etc
- Provide guidelines and best practices for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Understand centrifugal pump working principles for the successful operation of your plant and piping systems
- Understand centrifugal pump construction details (impeller, volute, shaft, bearings, packing, mechanical seals, etc.)
- Learn how to read and interpret your pump curves
- Learn how to determine and interpret your piping system curve
- Optimize the operation efficiency of your pumping systems
- Analyze the problems in operation related to packing, mechanical seals, bearings, and flow control
- Apply the best practices and guidelines for maintenance, problem-solving, and troubleshooting
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum, and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.
Also, remember, as an enrolled student, you will have unlimited access to this material and one-on-one instructor support. So feel free to interact with us by email or simply ask us for help in the Q&A section. It will be our pleasure to help you and provide assistance.
Hope to see you there
Spread the wings of your knowledge