Piping components are basic building blocks of Oil & Gas Industries.
The oil and Gas industries have become very competitive at the current time. Getting the right mentor and the right exposure within the industry is difficult during the growth phase of your career.
With a limited training budget spent by the company on employee training, it is even more difficult to acquire the knowledge to succeed.
This course is designed based on years of field experience to ensure that you know every aspect of the piping components you will expose in the field. Once you are in, you can access this course for a lifetime.
A real-life industrial course on Piping Components is used in the Oil & Gas industries.
- Different types of Pipe, Pipe fittings (Elbow, Tee, Reducers, Caps, etc.), Flanges, Gaskets, Branch Connections (Olets), Bolting materials
- Special piping components such as valve, long neck flange, steam traps, orifice flange, spacer & spade, spectacle blind, expansion joints, strainer, etc.
- Materials (Metal-Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, etc., Non-Metal- PVC/CPVC, HDPE, GRE-GRP, etc.)
- Manufacturing methods
- Heat treatment requirements and methods
- Inspection and Testing requirements (Non-destructive Testing, Mechanical & Chemical testing)
- Visual, Dimensional & Marking Inspection requirements
- Code, Standard & Specification used in piping
What will you learn in 3.5 Hours of Content, 64 lectures & 8 Quizzes?
The course starts with essential topics of piping components and moves toward the advanced concept. The initial sections cover piping fundamentals and the piping components' role in piping.
You will also get acquainted with industrial code, Standard, and Specifications. Equipped with this knowledge, you are ready to learn about different types of piping components.
Core sections of the course cover all the main types of piping components used in any process plant piping. You will learn about individual types of piping components, different types within that category, and their specialty in detail. Pipe, Pipe Fittings, Flanges, branch connection, Gasket, and Bolting materials.
You will also learn about special piping components such as long neck flanges, orifice flanges, Spacer & Spade, Spectacle blinds, Strainer, Expansion Joints, Steam Traps, and lots of other components.
Detail sections on types of material, material selection, and manufacturing process will fine-tune your knowledge of piping components.
In Quality Control and Inspection sections, you will learn about heat treatment requirements, hydro tests, destructive testing, non-destructive testing, and visual, dimensional, and marking inspection requirements for individual piping components. You will also learn which standard to use for testing and many other details.
At the end of the course, your skill and knowledge will make you confident that you can give the lecture on the piping components at your workplace and go for inspection and testing at the piping components manufacturer location even if you have not seen these piping components earlier.